Hangzhou is one of seven ancient cities in China with a history of more than 2200 years. It was once the capital city in Southern Song Dynasty, Today, it not only has incredible natural views, it is also one of the electronic business centers of China and home to e-commerce giant Alibaba. Its rich human cultural relics and fertile land make it outstanding in China along with its rich West Lake (Xi Hu), silk, and tea cultures. A must see destination just one hour from Shanghai by high-speed train.
Highlights of this tour include:
- A high-speed train to historic Hangzhou and then by private car to West Lake (Xi Hu)
- Boat ride across the West Lake, here you'll enjoy a range of pagodas, gardens and islands including the Su Causeway and Three Pools Mirroring the Moon - once called the "Venice of China" by Marco Polo in the 14th century.
- Lingyin Temple - The most influential Buddhist temple in China
- Dragon Well Green Tea Village, the famous imperial tea plantation
- More amazing and scenic sites.
This tour includes high speed train tickets and private guide starting in Shanghai. This requires a PDF of your passport photo page to book the high-speed train ticket.